Total Pageviews

Friday 13 January 2012

Ok, I admit it, the blog slipped my mind for a while.
This was for a number of reason, the first being I got a new job and was quite busy adjusting to a long commute, the second being christmas. It was my first christmas alone with my fiance and so a lot of effort was made.


That being said, I was been busy at work. I've recently started playing games again after a long quiet period and have developed a new colour scheme for a trollblood army.

This is a weird one because I've decided to sell all my trolls rather than strip them and start again. Then I'll concentrate on my white khador before returning to trolls at some point (after all, they are by far the best Hordes faction) :D

So, new year new ideas. I plan to post significantly more often, and with lots more pics.

Hopefully by the weekend I'll have some stuff to post

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment